COMMERCIAL AIR ROWER
Our Air Rowing Machine is known for it’s durability and ease of use. Furthermore, the solid base provides a stable foundation for nearly any user weight. The stainless steel chain is designed to last workout after workout with minimal maintenance required. Push your workout with some solid all body cardio with one of these affordable rower machines.
Features of the BOZ Fitness Air Rowing Machine
- Console Programs
- High Quality Aluminium tubing
- Easily stored and moved
- Adjustable resistance
- Smooth Rowing Experience
- Durable Construction
- Measurable Performance
- Tracking at all times: Time Rowed, Meters, Strokes per Minute, Calories, Watts, 500m pace per stroke, total strokes, heart rate (when connected to a heart rate monitor)
- 9 Displays in large middle window: Total Time, 500m Pace average of workout, Average Meter per stroke, Max Heart Rate, Calories per Hour, Force Curve, Max Watt, Watt Chart per stroke, Average Watt
- The following prebuilt programs are available: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Strokes, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, and many more!
- Simple adjustment for foot rests
- Extra padding on seat
- Padded handle
- Fold-Up design for easy storage and transport
Easily Stored And Moved
- Air Rowing Machine folds in half taking up less than 50% of the original size. Only 91cms long x 50.8cm wide when folded, but also folding and moving the rower takes less than 5 seconds. The two wheels on one end allow for out of the way storage with just one hand.
Adjust Amount Of Resistance To Suit Your Ability
- Your resistance and output are under your control at all times. Work is directly proportional to the amount of rowing you do. So if you want to go faster, row harder and if you want to go slower, row easier. With the spiral damper, you can easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel from little drag at Setting 1, to maximum drag at Setting 10. Flywheels produce a smooth feel while minimizing noise.
Smooth Rowing Experience
- In BOZ Fitness Air Rowers, extra-padded, high-density foam provides comfortable, ergonomic seating. Utilizing air resistance, our fan provides a smoother and more comfortable rowing experience that maintains momentum from the very start. With every stroke, you’ll experience a smooth, momentum-building pull.
- BOZ Fitness Rowers are known for their durability and construction as our nearly 100 LB base provides a stable foundation for nearly any user weight. We use metal and steel where others don’t. Our stainless steel chain is designed to last with minimal maintenance required.
Measure Performance & Progress
- The BOZ Fitness Air Rowing Machine comes with an easy-to-use console display that gets straight to the point. Firstly, simply begin pulling and the console will begin tracking Time Rowed, Time/500M, Watts, Pulse (when connected to a heart rate monitor), Meters/Distance, Strokes Per Minute, Calories, and Total Strokes.
- Access pre-built programs from the main menu: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, and Target Strokes.
- You can also toggle between 8 other performance measurements to display in large text/graphics in the middle window: average 500m pace, average meters per stroke, max heart rate, calories per hour, force curve, max watt, watt chart, average watt.
- BOZ Fitness Rowers require minimal assembly. We include all the necessary tools, hardware, and clear, illustrated instruction manual. Allow 30-45 minutes to complete the assembly.